The 2-hour course provides training for healthcare workers specific to COVID-19, to ensure that employees are properly trained and protected during their work practices, in compliance with OSHA regulatory requirements per the COVID-19 ETS standard. The curriculum includes an overview of disease transmission, tasks and situations in the workplace that could result in COVID-19 infection, and relevant policies and procedures. The focus of the course surrounds worker protection while also making sure the workers are taking appropriate measures to protect the residents and the environment.
- Overview of the Coronavirus and Microorganisms
- Chain of Infection
- Standard and Transmission Based Precautions
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Respiratory Protection
- Hand Hygiene
- Environmental Hygiene
- Cleaning & Disinfection Procedures
- Review of Facility-Specific Policies & Procedures
- Review of Current Federal and Local Regulations
Training may be provided onsite or online.
- Onsite Training may be provided at the client's facility or at CleanHealth's training facility in Rockville, MD. Group rates are available.
- Online training will be provided via “live” web-based (synchronous) training, using the GoToWebinar, platform, allowing for audience questions and instructor feedback.
2-HOUR ONLINE TRAINING*
*Onsite training also available, group rates available. Please contact CleanHealth for pricing.